PGA YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
The PGA Golf Academy is designed specifically to develop young golfers. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach. We customise your athlete's camp experience for their own individual development goals. Gone are the days of beating balls from sunrise to sunset, we believe in varied practice that engages students to tackle challenge after challenge, keeping them inspired and wanting more.
For kids ages 4 and up, our PGA Youth Academy’s Junior Camps aims to share our passion for the great game of golf with kids across the country. We are about two things - golf and fun. We teach golf’s traditions and techniques in a way that lets kids be kids.
PGA DEVELOPMENT CENTER - WATERFALL
- Director of Golf, PGA Youth Development, overseeing all instructional programs
- Kevin's students: 22 wins on PGA, LPGA & Champions Tour's
- Voted one of Golf Magazine's Top 100 Teachers (2012-present)
- Voted Golf Digest number one coach in Asia Pacific 2020
- Regularly contributes to golf magazines around the world
- Director of Instruction, PGA Development Center - Waterfall
-Class AA British PGA Professional
-Awarded International GOLFTEC Coach of the Year in 2018 & 2019
-Karl Morris Mind factor qualified
-TPI Level One Qualified
-Certified Foresight GC Technologist
Our head coaches have an elite level of knowledge for the game. We look for individuals who have had a substantial playing career as well as an expertise in coaching youth. Our coaches are driven to share their personal experience and love for the game.
With PGA of America members as instructors, our coaches are trained to understand the needs of the local youth and the state of golf culture in China. Learn from the best and become the best.